Dashboard and Compose Zipinmail
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I compose and send a Zipinmail?
- What if I don’t know the recipients' physical mailing address?
- Can I send Zipinmail to multiple recipients at the same time?
- Can I send a Zipinmail to an individual within a mailing address?
- When I send a Zipinmail to one individual, will others living or working in that same mailing address see or access that Zipinmail?
- How will I know if the recipient received my Zipinmail?
- What happens to common mail that is not addressed to anyone (such as ‘current resident’ or no name written on the Zipinmail)?
- How will I know if a recipient is registered and receiving my Zipinmail?
- What do you mean by ‘Categories’ in Zipinmail?
- What are the Categories offered by Zipinmail?
- What do you mean by ‘Mail Type’?
- What are the ‘Mail Types’ in Zipinmail?
- How can I sort the Zipinmail?
- How do I delete a Zipinmail?
- How do I ‘Search’ in Zipinmail?
- What can I ‘Search’ for in Zipinmail?
- How do I view my ‘Sent’ items?
- How long do you retain the deleted Zipinmail in the ‘Trash’ folder?